Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bubble Pizza

I got this recipe thanks to my friend Wendy, who is currently living in Doha (somewhere in the Middle East) with her family. This is a type of recipe that I like: easy, yummy, and a meal that everybody in the family would like!!!

**Yum-mo!! I made this last week and it was so delish!! Everybody liked it - including Reid!!! (Who we all know pretty much doesn't eat what I make for dinner because he's so picky!) The only change I would make is this: I could only find the Grande biscuits and used 2 cans, but next time I'm going to just use 1 can because we like it "meatier" and not as "bready."



Bubble Pizza


*2 cans of Pillsbury flaky Biscuits - quarter each biscuit (or 1 can of the Grande size biscuits)

*1 small jar of Ragu Snack Pizza Sauce

*1 bag Kraft Pizza Cheese (2 cups)

*optional *Pepperoni, sausage, hamburger, etc.

*optional *Sauted Veggies of any kind (peppers, onions, mushrooms, etc)


I'm going to try cooked ground beef and pepperoni


Mix all of the above. Put into a greased bundt pan (like you do for monkey bread). Bake at 350 for about 30-45 min. Make sure the biscuits cook all the way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment