Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chicken Enchiladas

If you're familiar with our blogs or know us, you know that I have 2 picky eaters on my hand. So, whenever there's a meal that everybody likes, it's a winner. My friend Wendy brought this meal over and it was so yummy! Matt, Reid and I all loved it and I have a feeling it will become a regular on our menu!

Chicken Enchiladas

4 chicken breasts - cooked and diced
10 flour tortillas
2 cans cream of chicken
1 pint sour cream
1 small can green chilis
1 lb. grated monterey jack cheese
1 lb. grated cheddar cheese
1 bunch green onions chopped (I omit this)

Mix soup, sour cream, and chilis in a bowl. Spread small amount of sauce on bottom of 9x13 pan. Spreas small amount of sauch on tortilla, add chicken, onion, and cheese. Roll and place seam side down on pan. Repeat. Sprinkle remaining ingredients on top and bake at 350 for 40 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment