Monday, October 11, 2010

Lots O' Meals!

YUM! I'm excited about our meals this week - trying out some new ones that I got from a good friend's blog. So, no pictures of the food, but I'll link to the recipes where there are pictures!

Burritos with Spanish Rice (I like the Old El Paso box rice) and a green salad with lots of veggies (I'll make this at the beginning of the week and we can eat it all week)

Chicken Parmesan served with spaghetti noodles and salad

Tamale Pie with homemade pinto beans and salad

If I just go crazy, I may even make this homemade pound cake with homemade whipped cream (per the reviews on this webpage, I'll use a metal bowl and make sure it and the whisk or beater are chilled, and double the powdered sugar - not sure if I'll whisk by hand or beat), and strawberries.

Can't wait to try everything!!!

1 comment: